Write for Cambridge Teacher Community!
The mediocre teacher TELLS, The good teacher EXPLAINS, The superior teacher DEMONSTRATES, The great teacher INSPIRES. – William A. Ward
If you’ve got something to say, we want to hear it.
We want to hear from you! Yes, YOU!
If you have got an experience or an idea that you think will challenge, enlighten, add some knowledge for our readers and take education forward, we want to hear about it. We want you to write to get it featured on Teachers of Tomorrow.
What we’re looking for
We publish articles that are anywhere between 350–600 words, depending on subject complexity. You can share –
- an interesting story from your classroom
- an inspirational narrative
- some easy-to-use practical ideas to help students and other teachers
- Your reflection of new trends in education
Are you teaching verbs in a fun way in your classroom, do your kids love doing Maths? Do you play a game to teach a topic?
Share your best practices with us in a form of a video/article or worksheet and get featured by Cambridge University Press.
Why write for Cambridge Teacher Community
Thousands of your peers will read about your work and your ideas on education. In this process, you will also learn a lot whether it is about communicating your ideas, about writing, and perhaps even about the topic you thought you already knew so well when you started.
• Share it. As a community, teachers can learn from each other and take the best to their classroom for their students. At Cambridge, we believe that connected teachers can make a world of difference to the learning ecosystem.
• Flaunt it. Share an article, and be featured by Cambridge University Press!
• Win it. The more you participate, the more points you win. Post, comment, ask questions in the forum section and you get more and more points. You could win some great badges including ‘Cambridge Mind Mentor’ or ‘Cambridge Admirable Advisor’ and many more!
Register on TOT, update your profile. Once you have an idea of what you wanna share your article on, hit that CREATE button on the right top corner and submit your article there.
Every article goes through a selection process. Once accepted, you’ll work closely with an editorial team member on revisions, only because we want your article to be at its best!
So, what are you waiting for? Register today, share your experiences and insights with us and get published on Teachers of Tomorrow.