Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

MBarq
      Participant

Can ‘Thinking Skill’ be improved by reframing a lesson plan to catch attention of learners rather than bombarding his mind with ready made stuff.

DhrupadBhatt
      Participant

I think asking learners questions can help them develop their thinking skills better.
      Of-course, care has to be taken that the questions aren’t too simplistic for learners to find it boring / easy or too difficult to put them off.

Putting learners in different / relevant groups (as per learning objective) is also important.
      These details are a part of the lesson plan – thereby, it does merit the effort from educators to alter and reframe the lesson plan to improve thinking skills of learners. It helps if the educator thinks of different points of interest / contexts relevant to the topic.

I tend to ask questions from different contexts (Business Studies & GP), which intrigues the learners and piques their curiosity. This also helps to break the monotony of class / lessons and helps the learners get a different experience rather than the status quo. Mostly, once the learners get the drift, they participate better and gradually also become more confident.

MBarq
      Participant

Your response is valid

This truly is an important factor to have an engaged, interactive session. I must say a ‘constructive class’- where the mind is allowed to explore the boundless.

MBarq
      Participant

Collaboration has always created a class of its own

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

[snax_content]